REFERRALSReferrals are always welcome!
Referrals are the cornerstone of any service business.
B. Balanced Services relies on satisfied clients as the primary source of new business and your referrals are both welcome and most sincerely appreciated!
Every time you refer someone who engages a service, something special will be sent to you as a reward. It’s that easy.
Since your referrals are generally individuals you are well acquainted with, you may have some concern that your business matters will be discussed with the new clients that you refer. I guarantee the confidentiality of client information and your personal, financial and tax data will not be shared with anyone else.
An Expression of Confidence
When you refer clients to B. Balanced Services, you are expressing your faith and confidence in the services that I offer and will continue to provide to you. You may have business associates who need professional bookkeeping assistance or family and friends who struggle to handle their finances and be prepared for tax preparation every year. No matter who you refer, rest assured that their individual bookkeeping and financial needs will be handled in the same professional manner as yours have been.
What kind of referrals am I looking for?
Our target market (not required; but it helps):
- Entrepreneurs who want to be financially accountable but need help doing so
- Anywhere in the United States, willing to work virtually
- $25,000 to $1 million per year in revenue
- 1-15 employees
- Electricians, general construction handymen, HVAC contractors, landscapers, lawn care
You can help determine if there is a need for our services by asking the following questions:
- Do you have profits that are planned for?
- Would you like a better understanding as to where your money is going, where it should go, and how you can get better control of your money?
- Are your books up to date and are you 100% sure they are accurate and correct?
How do I refer them to B. Balanced Services?
- Introduce us through a mutual email
- Share with them your experience with B. Balanced Services and give them our contact information
- Get their permission for us to contact them
And overall, THANK YOU!
Cody, DiNatale Painting
I came to the table for a Profit and Loss statement, and got way more help then anticipated, made my life 1110% easier. Thanks to Brock and his network I finally have an accountant I can trust that takes the hassle out of taxes for me. Appreciate the help and look forward to working with B. Balanced Services for the future!
Angie, Ginger Birch
Erika is the most kind and reassuring woman. I am so relived to have her in my court. She is incredibly knowledgeable and takes all the shame away.
Keni, KC's Creations, LLC
Erika is very knowledgeable, friendly, outgoing, and is a great teacher and resource regarding small business finances, tax information for small business, how to navigate and maximize Quickbook programs. She is very responsive to questions and frequently anticipates needs I didn't even know I had as a small business owner. She and her business have been an invaluable asset as I start my entrepreneurial adventure!
Andrea, Northeast Wisconsin Insurance Center
If you have any clients that need help with accounting, payroll, or other administrative functions, feel free to share one of our client’s information: www.bbalancedservices.com. Erika is one of the most organized and detailed people I know! I would highly recommend her!