TIRED OF PROJECTING YOUR BUSINESS FINANCES BASED ON WHAT’S IN THE BANK?
WE GET IT.
AND WE CAN HELP.
Strategic Advisory CFO Services
You Get All the Benefits of a Full-Time CFO…
At a Part-Time Price!
At some point, your business will reach a point where it would benefit from the advice of a full-time Chief Financial Officer, but you won’t quite be ready to spring for the near $100,000 price tag (plus bonuses and benefits).
Congratulations if your business has reached this point!
Get the insights into your business you’ve always wanted.
Have the right dials to turn, and know when you need to turn them.
Every time we meet with a new business, we rediscover (together) the power of having the right information at your fingertips. Too many businesses are trying to grow with an anvil tied around their legs because they don’t know how to spot financial problems BEFORE they become a catastrophe — or they are missing out on real chances for rapid growth … simply because they were blind to the data that would have shown them the way.
Too many business owners are evaluating their success by “what’s in the bank” instead of what is possible when you have a true expert in your corner.
We are pleased to be able to offer you the benefits of a CFO without the hefty price tag. Our part-time CFO services provide you that valuable financial advice at a fraction of the cost – a perfect bridge for this stage of your company’s growth.
With our part-time CFO services, you can expect to see…
- Increased ease at knowing an expert is on the team overseeing and protecting the financial side of your business
- More time to focus on your business growth – developing new services, attracting new customers, and dealing with other core business issues.
- An enhanced understanding of the financial side of your business, giving you the power to manage the hard and true numbers of your financial picture to obtain the best benefit for your business.
- An expert to help guide you through tough business decisions and to help you clarify your business plan.
- A specialist who will train and manage your accounting staff, leaving you with one less aspect of the business to absorb your valuable time.
- Enhanced budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis per type of products and service lines your business offers.
- Tips and strategies for saving on taxes.
- Assistance in long-range planning and the development and prioritization of goals.
- Better cash management.
- A dedicated member of your team to interact with bankers, attorneys, vendors, etc.
- Someone to review and negotiate everything from insurance policies to financing options and rates.
- The development of accounting procedure manuals.
- Implementation of collection advice policies and procedures.
- Analysis of everything from equipment purchases to expansion plans and mergers and acquisitions possibilities.
Cody, DiNatale Painting
I came to the table for a Profit and Loss statement, and got way more help then anticipated, made my life 1110% easier. Thanks to Brock and his network I finally have an accountant I can trust that takes the hassle out of taxes for me. Appreciate the help and look forward to working with B. Balanced Services for the future!
Angie, Ginger Birch
Erika is the most kind and reassuring woman. I am so relived to have her in my court. She is incredibly knowledgeable and takes all the shame away.
Keni, KC's Creations, LLC
Erika is very knowledgeable, friendly, outgoing, and is a great teacher and resource regarding small business finances, tax information for small business, how to navigate and maximize Quickbook programs. She is very responsive to questions and frequently anticipates needs I didn’t even know I had as a small business owner. She and her business have been an invaluable asset as I start my entrepreneurial adventure!
Andrea, Northeast Wisconsin Insurance Center
If you have any clients that need help with accounting, payroll, or other administrative functions, feel free to share one of our client’s information: www.sarahs133.sg-host.com. Erika is one of the most organized and detailed people I know! I would highly recommend her!
It’s one thing to manage a business, it’s quite another to grow it.
If you’re reading this, you know what I’m talking about.
It seems like the books are being handled properly. It seems like payroll is (mostly?) under control. It seems like the IRS is okay with how we’re handling our taxes. It seems like the financial reporting is in place.
We’re flush … most of the time. But we’re certainly not growing. We’re not prospering.
What are we missing?
This is a common story that we hear when we first start talking to business owners. The boxes are checked, the people are in place … but the fact is, they’re not quite sure how to optimize the financials for performance and growth.
Our specialty is in reading between the lines of the systems, the softwares, and the financial statements to see the true financial story being told … even when the reports all “seem” okay (for now).
The fact is that the Federal Government would love to have more of your business’ hard-earned money in their accounts. Your employees probably don’t care about cost control as much as they should. Your sales team might need to focus their efforts in a new direction.
But you don’t have to hand more dollars over to the government than they require, just because you don’t know their rules as well as they do. You don’t have to live in a constant state of anxiety over the state of your books. The future of your business doesn’t have to be a question mark.
Let’s get a real-time reading on your business’s financial health. Answer a few questions below to get started.
Click the button above to take your first step, and we’ll be in touch soon to follow up about your specific needs.
And of course, feel free to poke around our site and discover why we’ve been called “The Most Trusted Bookkeeper in the Northeast Wisconsin Area.”
Talk again soon,
PS — When you fill out the form, we’ll also add you to our weekly email series on “Real World” Strategy for small business owners. Our readers enthusiastically forward these to their colleagues and peers all the time, because they’re not your standard “tax tips”.
PPS — Already want to come in? I don’t blame you … many people are fed up with trying to manage their books and financials on their own. Our schedule is very full … but if you call us at 920-621-7150 or Email Us, we’ll give you two options for coming in right away. We will NOT make dealing with a business advisor as painful as dealing with your books has already been!