Stop wasting hours on bookkeeping & finances
back the time to
do what you do best
TIME WELL SPENT
Focus on the service your business specializes in – the work that generates profit for your business to succeed.
Most contractors and trades business owners waste valuable time attempting to manage finances and keep up the bookkeeping end of their business.
That means your focus is pulled away from more important things:
➞ getting your name out there.
➞ acquiring new customers.
It’s time to say so long to the tedious & time-consuming logging and tracking of the numbers
SAY HELLO TO
done for you bookkeeping
- general ledger management
- balance sheets
- income statements
- bank reconciliation
- job costing
- and more…
We offer weekly, monthly, or quarterly bookkeeping services with consultations to fit the size and needs of your specific business.
Ready to get started?
We’re pros with Knowify too!
How our bookkeeping services can benefit your business:
Because you need to understand what’s coming in AND going out of your business to know your true financial state.
Protect yourself from bank errors, fraudulent checks, and other financial crimes directed toward your business.
- Identification of lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers
- Detection and prevention embezzlement of funds from within your business
- Tracking of your business growth
- Effective cash management
Understand what areas of your business are over/under budget and identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profiting.
- We will provide you with regular profit & loss statements that will help you track the operating costs of your business
- Tracking increases in product sales or returns as a percentage of your sales.
- Determining your current tax liability.
Get a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point of time
- Identification and analyzing of trends in receiving and payables and prompt action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company
- Balance sheets and income statements, the single most important elements for reporting to potential lenders and investors
General ledger management
Eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business.
- Set up of your general ledger system, or identification of problems with your current ledger system
But you might want to
know what our client’s think…
Our clients love B. Balanced Services!
I came to the table for a Profit and Loss statement and got way more help than anticipated, made my life 1110% easier.
I finally have an accountant I can trust that takes the hassle out of taxes for me. Appreciate the help and look forward to working with B. Balanced Services for the future
I had three businesses going and she kept everything squared away. I highly recommend her.
Erika was awesome. She was super helpful in getting my P&Ls, balance sheets and bookkeeping done. She organized me and made sure everything was prepared for my tax accountant.
And we back it
up with experience!
We’re proud of our commitment to continually educate ourselves on the best tools in financial management and to remain current with the latest legal need-to-knows of business finance.
Ready to talk about your books?
We promise to make dealing with numbers so much easier than it has been in the past!