As a small business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books.
B. Balanced Services takes care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits.
If you’re looking for a firm that will focus on your individual needs, and always treat you like a client who matters, look no further. I will thoroughly and conscientiously study your personal situation, and tailor my advice to your specific needs.
Is your bookkeeping time consuming or messy? Good bookkeeping is a key to business success.
Let B. Balanced Services give you relief from the day-to-day accounting hassles. You will have 24/7 access to your financial data. You can outsource your accounting to B. Balanced Services or I can train you to do it yourself.
Each month or quarter I’ll do the following things and more for you…
Bookkeeping Services include:
- Data entry
- Receipt capture and management
- Establishing Sound Accounting Practices and Procedures
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Budgeting and spending plans
- Monthly bank and credit card reconciliations
- Electronic bill payment
- Financial Reporting, Review and Analysis
- Preparation of Forms 1099, 1096 and other year-end requirements
- Sales and use tax return preparation and compliance
- Coordination and collaboration with your CPA or Tax Preparer
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the package of services you receive by adding payroll or any of our other services.
Timekeeping & Payroll
When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for small business owners.
Remove your payroll headaches by allowing B. Balanced Services to handle your payroll for you. Whether you have 1 or 100 employees, we will handle all of the rules and regulations regarding payroll and payroll tax filings with our partner, Gusto..
Payroll services include:
- Preparation of payroll, direct deposit, quarterly tax reports and tax liability deposits
- Preparation of W-2’s and year-end reporting
- Payroll tax compliance
- New hire onboarding
- Prepare company handbooks, policies & procedures
- Employee termination
- Retirement plan employee contributions/company matches
QuickBooks Setup & Training
So many companies fail to set up their charts of accounts correctly in QuickBooks – put it in the hands of the professionals. I will do it right for you!
Does your staff need QuickBooks training? I am a certified QuickBooks Online and Desktop ProAdvisor and can train your staff onsite or virtually.
- QuickBooks Consulting Services
- Accounting software purchase and implementation
- QuickBooks training
- Conversions and Upgrade
- Individual or group training
- Remote access solutions
Do you need experienced help in your law practice? I have 30 years of law office/legal experience to help you in your practice.
Paralegal Services include:
- Preparing documents
- Contract review and negotiations
- Organization of business records
- Corporate minutes and minute book record-keeping
- And more!
Let B. Balanced Services move your business into modern technology with a new set of powerful tools to manage your administrative and bookkeeping tasks. I can help you take all of the hard to manage - but very important - paper intensive areas of your business and put them into a secure, easy to use, always accessible online platform.
Knowify services include:
- Software purchase and implementation
- Knowify and QuickBooks integration
- Administration and training
- Job planning and tracking
- Preparation of proposals
- Invoicing, including AIA invoicing
- Scheduling, time tracking, calendar maintenance
You can engage B. Balanced Services for recurring work (daily, weekly or monthly) or you can hire me just for a short term project when you need temporary QuickBooks support. There are no long term commitments for my bookkeeping services. If you tell me that the engagement is over, we stop working immediately. It’s as simple as that.
Pricing is very dependent on the unique needs of each individual organization. Ongoing data entry services are priced based on the volume of accounting work that is being done in your organization, not by the hour.
I strongly recommend scheduling a free consultation
We will discuss your unique service requirements so that we can give you the most accurate pricing possible.
B. Balanced Services provides many other services!
If you don't see a service here that you are looking for, or have a small one-off project, just ask!